in less time.
organized + consistent.
on sales with ease.
Whether you’re a small business owner, creative agency, or a startup founder raising venture capital, you desire more business growth—sustainable and scaleable growth at that.
More revenue = more opportunities.
BUT. LET’S. BE. REAL.
Running a business on pure hustle, grit, and determination is a one-way ticket to overwhelm and burnout.
In fact, you’re already overwhelmed and then some:
- You’re still doing and managing the day-to-day operations and it prevents you from stepping into the CEO role to lead.
- You’re the one thing holding your business together. You fear your business will crumble if you step away.
- Everything is a priority that has to get done now; everything demands your attention at the same time.
- You work hard every day but it feels like you’re not moving your business forward.
- You need a solid business operations structure and SOPs to scale, but you lack the capacity to plan and implement.
- You’re wearing all the hats and doing all the things and it’s exhausting being in the weeds.
- You would love to delegate and get some things off your plate, but you have zero processes to do it—it’s all in your head.
- You feel like your business is actually running you.
Veronica has saved me a ton of money, made it easier to delegate to my assistant, and made it very easy for me to know exactly where I am at a glance in my business without having to worry about what’s next on the list of all the things I need to do each day. She took care of all of that; it’s fantastic.
it’s not you, it’s your business backend aka your:
Are you ready to whip it into shape and into the well-oiled machine that will support your momentum as you scale?
- Being able to step into your role as CEO to lead your business and do the things only you can do.
- No more wearing all the hats and doing all the things—you’ve created processes to delegate well and done to your standards.
- Working with an awesome team producing from their genius zones and can help you elevate your business to the next level.
- Simplifying and streamlining your business with SOPs for everything. Say goodbye to tribal knowledge.
- Gaining and enjoying the freedom, fun, and flexibility you imagined when you envisioned being an entrepreneur.
- Being absolutely confident that your business operations will support your continued growth.
How we can work together to streamline and optimize
You’ve got two ways to soothe the chafe:
We’ll focus on one key project that will prime your business on its way to be well-oiled. If you’ve got an unlubricated area that could be immediately alleviated, but aren’t sure how or lack the time this option would be perfect.
Think of this as us getting to know each other and how well we work together while I’m digging around your business backend.
Investment begins at $2,000.00 USD
Duration: 1 month
THE WHOLE SHEBANG
If you know I’m the right business operations expert you need, I’ll take you through my 3-part Orgasmic Operations Method truly help your business run like a well-oiled machine with solutions uniquely tailored to you.
Together, we’ll build, implement, and optimize the foundational business operations that set your business up for scalable success. Think of me as your temporary COO.
Investment begins at $9,000.00 USD
Duration: Dependent on scope of work
Veronica is a badass at helping small businesses create systems and processes that take the impact and profitability to the next level.
In less than 15 minutes, Veronica helped me uncover the reason I was missing deadlines and procrastinating on projects – something I’ve been struggling with since college. Because of her ability to dissect my habits and patterns, I was able to create a system for delivering client projects on time – without the stress and pressure of waiting until the last minute. Not only has this saved me countless hours of wasted, unproductive time, I feel more professional and organized, and better able to serve my clients. I could never have figured this out without her brain on my business.”
This is how I’ll optimize your business like no other
The magic happens when we work through the 3 pillars of my Orgasmic Ops Method:
As they say, “Energy flows where attention flows.” Imagine the incredible momentum your business will experience when everyone on your team is moving in the same direction instead of all over the place.
When you have the right people doing the right things in their zones of genius, they perform better, come to you with ingenious ideas, and continue to support your vision because they feel fulfilled and taken care of.
When you implement the right systems, processes, and frameworks that create consistency, predictability, and scalability, you’ll be able to confidently create and support the legacy you’ve always envisioned.
The nitty-gritty of how the magic happens:
PART 1: PURPOSE
It’s all about the focus. This section helps you create the clarity your business vision, goals, and plans so that you (and your team) can take focused action towards generating momentum and growth, including:
- Business mission and core values
- Yearly and quarterly focus themes
- 90-day goals and project sprint planning
- Auditing your past and present situations and how you can set your future potential for success.
PART 2: PEOPLE
It’s all about the support. Regardless if you’re a one-person shop with the occasional help or a small but mighty team, your people support you and your business growth. This section helps you design the perfect support structure for your needs, including:
- Defining everyone’s genius zones
- Understanding what to delegate first using a delegation matrix
- Clarifying who’s on your dream team
- Discovering everyone’s Productivity Special Sauce
PART 3: PROCESS
It’s all about the action. The final catalyst to a well-oiled machine are systems and processes that not only work, but feel amazing. This section focuses on helping you quickly identify and implement the important workflows you need, including:
- Creating a Central Hub for SOPs and other documentation
- Streamlining the hiring, onboarding, and training process for delegating with ease.
- Setting up the perfect project management platform for productivity and efficiency within defined KPIs
- Implementing strategies that help your business run itself.
I followed the Making It Up As I Go business model. Sometimes that worked, sometimes it didn’t. It was very reactive and not proactive. As a maker, my schedule was pretty fluid, but that was hindering my creativity rather than fostering it.
Veronica was incredibly helpful, and fun to work with. It really made the process enjoyable, even when we were organizing and learning about the things I don’t like. Spreadsheets, I’m looking at you! I already had all of the information, but now it’s out of my brain and into systems.
I didn’t have the systems and organization in place that I needed to scale my business. I was stuck in a do-everything-myself-because-I-can’t-hand-anything-off cycle. Veronica’s systems got me organized and on track, which has allowed my business to grow beyond what I thought possible.
Veronica has transformed the way I see my work flow. I have rarely thought in terms of systems, but with her expert coaching I am more able to see where a system is missing and what kinds of simple changes make life smoother and more effective.
Putting systems in place is an obvious way to make space for growth – more students, clients, products and classes.
It’s time to call safeword on your business running you
Here’s what you experience when you have a business that runs like a well-oiled machine:
Having an organized business (backend) you’re proud of solidifies that you “actually have it together” and deserve to be an entrepreneur so that upleveling or signing higher-level clients are all within your reach.
Being your own boss, bringing your entreprenurial visions to life, and feeling immense accomplishment is that much sweeter when you’re doing the things you love and operating from your zone of genius.
MORE PEACE OF MIND
No more laying awake at night wondering what things fell through the cracks or what balls you may drop that will cause the next crisis in your business. You know you’re on top and in control of your business.
When you’re not the one thing holding your business together anymore, you have the amazing opportunity to truly revel in being your own boss. Yep, your days of your business running you are over.
When your business isn’t a constant uphill battle anymore because you’ve learned to work smarter and in alignment with who you are, things become ease-y. Nothing chafes anymore.
When you’re not blocked from stress, overwhelm, or exhaustion from doing everything, you have the mental whitespace to let your creative side flow and come up with ideas that your people need from you.
Have more time to serve your clients and customers you serve simply because you’re not rushing, scattered, or chasing your tail. Better yet, image never having to choose between family or your business.
Creating consistent, dependable, and predictable results no matter if you’re selling or depending on your team to complete an important project gives you the trust and relief that you’re all on the right track.
Focus creates momentum and momentum creates growth. Having all your ducks in a row gives you the capacity to take on new opportunities that light you up and grow your business in ways that feel orgasmic.